Sunday, August 11, 2013

My 15 minutes of fame

So as I climbed up the stairway to heaven to get out of my school campus, a bus passes me by, stops, then backs up. The driver then yells, "Hey! I recognize you!" I didn't think much of it since I figured it was one of the 100s of Nivans who recognize me but I don't remember them. He said "hey, you're a volunteer, right? Yeah, you're from Hawaii, your father is from India," blah blah... Apparently they broadcasted the pictures of all the volunteers on Efate as well as our backgrounds on local TV.

Welp there goes the last of what little anonymity I had left in this country lol

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:urgentloan22@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete